Here is the list of the Tyler Rod and Gun Club 2018 Registered Shoots
|Tyler Rod & Gun Club 2018 Registered Trap Shoots|
|March 1||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|March 3||Singles Marathon||10:30 A.M.|
|March 8||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|March 10||100 Bird Event||Singles, Handicap, Doubles||10:30 A.M.|
|March 15||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|March 17||Handicap Marathon||10:30 A.M.|
|March 22||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|March 24||Doubles Marathon||10:30 A.M.|
|March 29||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|March 31||Singles Marathon||10:30 A.M.|
|April 5||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|April 7||Handicap Marathon||10:30 A.M.|
|April 12||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|April 14||100 Bird Event||Singles, Handicap, Doubles||10:30 A.M.|
|April 19||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|April 21||Doubles Marathon||10:30 A.M.|
|April 26||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|April 28||100 Bird Event||Singles, Handicap, Doubles||10:30 A.M.|
|May 3||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|May 10||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|May 12||100 Bird Event||Singles, Handicap, Doubles||10:30 A.M.|
|May 17||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|May 24||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|May 26||100 Bird Event||Singles, Handicap, Doubles||10:30 A.M.|
|June 7||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|June 16||100 Bird Event||Singles, Handicap, Doubles||10:30 A.M.|
|June 28||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|July 5||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|July 7||100 Bird Event||Singles, Handicap, Doubles||10:30 A.M.|
|July 19||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|July 28||100 Bird Event||Singles, Handicap, Doubles||10:30 A.M.|
|August 2||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|August 11||100 Bird Event||Singles, Handicap, Doubles||10:30 A.M.|
|August 23||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|September 6||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|September 15||100 Bird Event||Singles, Handicap, Doubles||10:30 A.M.|
|September 20||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|September 29||100 Bird Event||Singles, Handicap, Doubles||10:30 A.M.|
|October 4||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|October 13||100 Bird Event||singles, Handicap, Doubles||10:30 A.M.|
|October 18||Big 50||5:30 P.M.|
|October 27||100 Bird Event||singles, Handicap, Doubles||10:30 A.M.|
Tyler Rod and Gun Club
Catfish Tournament Rules
- Boundaries: From New Martinsville Dam south to Willow Island Dam and anywhere in Middle Island Creek.
- All fishermen must comply with all Federal and State fishing regulations.
- Any legal natural or artificial bait will be allowed.
- Catfish must be at least 14” long to be weighed.
- All fish weighed in must be caught by rod and reel during tournament hours. No snagging, jugging, trot lines, etc…
- In case of a tie the team/person with the longest measured fish will be declared the winner.
- No refunds will be given.
- No late weigh-ins will be allowed! Late arrivals will be disqualified, no exceptions!
- $20 per team entry fee. Individuals may enter for $10. 12 years old and under $5.
- Fish must be alive to be weighed, no dead fish will be weighed. Fish will be released after weigh-in.
- Arguing or fighting will not be tolerated.
- Pay out for winners will be 1st place – 60%. 2nd place – 30%. 3rd place – 10%.
- A maximum of four fish will be weighed.
- Additional smallest and biggest fish purses may be entered for $5 each and will paid out in full.
Registration will begin at 6:30 p.m. at Tyler Rod and Gun Club. Club is 5.5 miles from Route 2 in Friendly. Located at Little, WV near Hissam’s Cabins. Tournament will run from 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Fish must be weighed in before 9:00 a.m.
For information on the Tyler Rod & Gun Club or the Catfish Tournament, you can email us at email@example.com or visit our FaceBook page at www.facebook.com/tylerrodandgunclub/ .
Have fun and be safe
Rules subject to be reviewed and revised as necessary
155 Shiloh Rd.
Friendly, WV 26146
Here is the list of the Tyler Rod and Gun Club 2017 Registered Shoots (the list is also placed on the clubs home page).
We will be holding our annual Wild Game Dinner on February 11, 2017 @ 1 p.m. Come out and treat your taste buds to some delicious and unique wild game. A covered dish (vegetables or desserts) is appreciated.
Night trap shooting featuring Annie’s Buddy Shoots and Bushwackers — January 28 at 6 p.m.
Rim Fire Shoot Saturday, February 4th, at 1 p.m. (Any rim fire cartridges allowed)
On Saturday Jan.14,2017
Buddy Shoots, Annie’s, Protectors, Calcutta, etc.
Shooting starts at
Food and drinks available.
Paper Shotgun shoot begins before the Buddy Shoots at Noon.
We hope that everyone has a safe hunting season. We will be having a Christmas dinner on December 17th at 1 p.m. for all members and their families. The club will be providing Ham and the bread and we ask that everyone bring their favorite covered dish or dessert. If there are any questions please contact Brandy Hayes. We hope to see everyone there!
The Tyler Rod & Gun Club will be hosting a high powered rifle shoot Saturday, November 11 at 11:00 am.
We would also like to thank Mr. Allen Hunt, Owner of A&A Supply, LLC.
for donating materials for our new shooting benches.