Tyler Rod and Gun Club is situated of 67 acres in Tyler County West Virginia. The club was founded in 1954 by Harry Stewart, a lifelong resident of Tyler County who enjoyed all types of hunting and shooting sports. Club facilities include six IDPA pistol bunkers, two lighted ATA compliant trap fields, and a four position rifle bench ranging out to 150 yards. The 30′ x 70′ clubhouse features restrooms, a full kitchen, and a soda vending machine.
* Here is the list of the 2017 Registered Shoots.